Alfred's Basic Piano Library Technic, Bk 4

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Alfred's Basic Piano Library Technic, Bk 4 Details

The Technic Books provide reading and rhythm drills and exercises perfectly paced with each Lesson Book in Alfred's Basic Piano Library to improve musicianship and develop coordination of the hands.

Reviews

This product arrived within a few days of ordering. It was in pristine condition. I use this set of books because they are what my piano teacher prefers to teach from. Although the book says for later beginners, it should be a bit more specific. It is definitely not designed for adult learners (the songs are geared more toward children or adolescents). I do not mind so much, but others might. All in all a great buy. I recommend the seller. Delivered as promised and had a very accurate description of product. I am very pleased.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel