Trends International 2017 Wall Calendar, September 2016 - December 2017, 11.5" x 11.5", Coloring Calendar

Category: Books,Calendars,Arts

Trends International 2017 Wall Calendar, September 2016 - December 2017, 11.5" x 11.5", Coloring Calendar Details

Adult coloring books are all the rage, and weve combined the stress-relieving qualities of adult coloring with the functionality of a calendar. Each month is a new invitation to pick up a colored pencil, get creative, relax, and enjoy. Refresh your mind and spirit as you create your own gallery of works. Sixteen-month Wall Calendars feature 13 spreads to highlight each month in 2017, as well as the last four months of 2016. Each Wall Calendar is printed in 4-color on FSC-certified paper.

Reviews

What an absolutely gorgeous colouring calendar! I have started already, because January's page is quite detailed. I am looking forward to February's page, which is divided into four, with different flowers in each quadrant.When I first ordered the calendar, I did not realise just how long each page could potentially take to complete. Having completed my first month, I am really pleased with my purchase, and look forward to completing the best part of the calendar before the start of 2017, giving me a beautiful reminder of my diligence in completing each month.I am so pleased I made this choice, which normally I would have by-passed for a less daunting project.BTW, I would have given this product 5 stars, but I was really challenged by the first page, but so pleased that I persevered. The photo shows January's page partially complete.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel