At the Mountains of Madness

Category: Books,Humor & Entertainment,Humor,Comedy

At the Mountains of Madness Details

H.P. Lovecraft's classic tale of a polar expedition meeting unspeakable horrors is brought to life in the style of a 1930s radio drama, featuring a large cast of actors, thrilling sound effects, and original music.

Reviews

I love radio series like this.... some people say books are the best, because you fill in the details with your own imagination, I agree. These old school (Style) radio programs are a wonderful bridge between a book and a movie, you still fill in the visuals with your imagination.I chose At the Mountains of Madness, first, to see how well this group does it. They rock! The production is wonderful, and on par with anything the BBC has to offer. I say that because I love the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy radio production.I will be buying all their other productions, as I love H.P. Lovecraft.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel